Tuesday, May 26, 2009

French Fashion Poster

This started a series of Art Deco style simplistic fashion posters I worked on for a year in 2003 and 2004. This piece was originally for my grandfather Alfred "Harry" Martin who has recently passed on. So this piece has more meaning to me than the rest of the series. I believe there were only 2 or 3 others of this series of fashion poster with one that was unfinished due to not being able to find anyone who knew Japanese. I'll post the rest at a later date.

2 comments:

  1. I have a copy of that one! Also, Liam, when are you going to start the airbrushing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on 3D animation to provide for my future family...you gotta let me work on 2-3 things at once before throwing in a 4th thing to juggle. We'll work on your master plan in a few years when I have more time. Right now is not a good time to start learning how to airbrush...but ty :)

    ReplyDelete