Monday, May 25, 2009

Ferry Men's Room

Ferry bathrooms are disgusting. The men's (as you can see) is a trough-like stinking sink with all of the urinal cakes up at one end...seems kind of pointless to me. I dare not think of what the women's is like...although, a lot of places have the women's bathroom as a complete contrast from the men's. Maybe the women's was a paradise with couches, personal HDTVs and massuses on order with glasses of champagne to sip.

This drawing is kind of wonky because I drew it out of memory...like hell I was going to stand in the middle of a men's public bathroom with a sketch book drawing my surroundings. 1) I wanted to get out of there the second I set foot in there. 2) I'd look weird...and might get reported...and as punishment, I'd have to sit in the stalls for the duration of the ferry ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment