Monday, May 25, 2009

Liam's Nutshell

I was recently inspired by a couple of RISD alumni friends of mine and wanted to start a sketch/illustration blog of my own.

So I hope to post drawings and sketches and such as time goes on. So everyone who wants, can keep up with what I'm doing. Also, it forces me to sketch more...which is something I've been lacking lately. Work has been crazy for quite sometime and I usually find myself working way too often with no time to do much else. But I want to change that and try to focus more on independent work and just general sketching. This will probably include me going to figure drawing sessions more, so you may see a new figure drawing or two up each week...hopefully.

Thanks for taking the time to read and I hope you enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment