Tuesday, June 9, 2009


I found out that its acceptable to show some of my scenes from the show I work on as long as its aired previous to posting. This is a clip from "Wordgirl" (PBS Kids) about a superhero girl who has super strength, the ability to fly, a monkey sidekick (Captain Huggyface) and a large vocabulary. This clip is a scene I worked on with one of my favorite characters, Beatrice Bixby aka Lady Redundant Woman. She met an unfortunate accident with a copy machine and now has the ability to make copies of herself. I love this scene in particular because of the rather flamboyant Wordgirl fan. The writing of this show is absolutely stellar (Emmy Award winning, in fact) and I advise everyone to see it...even if you think its just for kids...because there are some awesome adult references in this show. I noticed a "Silence of the Lambs" reference in an episode from early in the second season.

NOTE: This is in its raw form before lipsynching and special effects. Both of which is not my job to do. I just make the drawrings move :P

2 comments:

  1. always nice to find out which scenes you work on. You need to see Evan watch the show. He asks to have us turn it on now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL! I want to see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete