Thursday, June 4, 2009

Animated Blob


After 3 days of trying and failing...I finally found out how to post videos. I was compressing the video wrong from Flash, so I went through a round about way of making it into an iMovie and compressing it from there. It seems to have worked! JOY!

So I'll try to post tiny animations every now and then. And if I can get the clear from Sou2nuts, I'll post a few of my raw scenes from the shows I've worked on. :)

This is just me screwing around in Flash 8. Playing with shaping tweens. Its based on a character I came up with 8-9 years ago for a music animation project where I had this character trying to jump for an apple hanging in a tree but failing. One of the comments from my instructor was..."Why is he a condom?" which sparked me laughing out of my chair. No...he's not a condom...he's just a blob with eyes. Maybe someday I'll color him and it'll look totally different. "Blob Eating Apple" Flash 8 2009

2 comments:

  1. Great... now I can't look at it and think of anything but, "Hey, it IS a condom!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sparked me laughing pretty hard too, lol. You should send it to Trojan as an ad; the apple can represent an STD of your choice, LOL. :o)

    ReplyDelete