Friday, June 19, 2009

ACCEPTED!!!












GREAT NEWS! I was accepted into the University of Washington's Certificate Program for 3D Animation for Games and Media. When I told my mom I got accepted, she wanted to know which pieces I sent in as my portfolio...and these are them, minus some other pieces which are having some issues uploading :(

I know I haven't posted much in a while, I only just finished a deadline this week of which I was up for 30+ hours straight working to finish but now its over and I got 12 hours of sleep. So I should be good to post more again. I actually got accepted a few days ago, but didn't have the time to mention it with an illustration on the blog.

Some of these pieces you probably recognize since I already posted the majority of them on this blog already. But they are what I submitted to UW for the application process.

3 comments:

  1. We knew you'd get in. I mean, c'mon, how crazy would they have been NOT to accept you? That would'be been CRAZY!

    Congrats, though! Celebrate by getting some more sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Christina! I knew you would get in. ;)

    Yay! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete