Sunday, November 29, 2009

Lunch Lab LIVE!

Lunch Lab is live and the shorts I worked so hard on are getting posted. The first episode of 10 is up in the video section called "Food Camp". I did the layout and storyboards for the first 10 episodes (the other 9 are still to be posted). I would've posted the original storyboard Quicktime up on the blog, but I haven't wanted to spend $1000 for After Effects quite yet. This is a quick shot of the intro. Obviously the title card is just a placeholder until the designers had completed it for the actual animation. The premise of the show is basically a cartoon cooking show for kids. It promotes healthy eating habits for young kids. Some of the recipes are really interesting and simple. I'll be stealing a few of these recipes for myself :) Don't be surprised if you are having dinner at my place and you are eating mashed cauliflower.

Thanks to the creators and co-founders of Cloud Kid Studios, Evan Sussman and Dave Schlafman for giving me this opportunity to flex my boarding muscles...I loved every minute of it. And thanks to Alex Berry for putting up with my boarding and doing a great job animating these! Each webisode was written by Evan Sussman, Backgrounds and props by Jen Blicharz, Animation by Alex Berry and Sound Editing by Brian Smith. The voice of Corporal Cup is Megan Goltermann who did a great job bringing this character to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment