Tuesday, July 28, 2009

World of Warcraft - Ulduar Strat Guide

More delays from work keeping me from drawing :(

But good news...I'm working on a side project for my other hobby (the only thing I do when I'm not animating or drawing on a regular basis). World of Warcraft. The guild I'm in are in the latest dungeon called "Ulduar". Within this dungeon are several boss encounters for 25 people at a time. We run this twice a week. I try to make time for it if work isn't pressing or a real life event isn't in the way.

So this is a concept illustration for the boss encounter "XT-002 Deconstructor". Its a work in progress, but that is my character "Blooregard" (level 80 Draenei Elemental Shaman). Technically I'd be putting nine more players in with me...but it was just to get the idea down. Ultimately, the full animation will be seperated into different sections to portray each boss encounter to help the raid better understand the fight...what to watch out for and how to avoid damage.

Ironically, I may not be able to raid in Ulduar due to working on this...hehe.

"Ulduar Strat Guide - Concept Art" Flash CS4 7/28/09

No comments:

Post a Comment