Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Conducting Gloves

I've figured some things out recently in my 3D animation class (such as picking up and attaching objects) and I was able to complete this animation within 6 hours today from scratch. From modeling the gloves through to animating them. I still have some work to do on them...the fingers are still a little stiff, imo. I'll have to fix that next week. Anyways...this is one of my favorite projects to date along with the swing and peg-leg walk from earlier posts. Enjoy!

Here's the same video but from the opposite camera angle.


2 comments:

  1. you should straighten out the non-baton pointer finger..it looks like he has a cramp :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah,,,that's what I mean by, "a little stiff". Stupid things like that hand is just too still.

    ReplyDelete