Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I made that!

Once again work and just general life has made it hard to post anything lately. But yesterday was a very exciting day that I had to put work on the back burner for a small time to make something special for this occasion.

WE'RE HAVING A BABY!


Just yesterday, we went in to see the first ultrasound of our new baby...and he was a rascal. He was jumping around and I think at one point he was flashing us his lil' bum. (note: I want to say at this point that we don't know the sex of the baby, its just easier to say "he" instead of "he/she" and more respectful than "it")

About this animation...I've been working on this for a couple of weeks...I must be Nostradamus incarnate, because I had no idea how close to bouncy he actually was until yesterday. I realize its unfinished, and I doubt I'll color it in anymore than it is, but its there to really work on timing and some different cycles along with quick transitions from one pose to another.

ENJOY!

7 comments:

  1. lol, I swear Evan did some of that when he was in there. Are you guys at 20 weeks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, you made HALF that! I think you may have had some help. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks EVERYONE! We're really excited and a little frightened.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS BRAH! Awesome way to celebrate and announce the great news to the world. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats again, buddy! I'm so happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete