Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Twice the work, half the sleep

Wow...work has been crazy hardcore lately. So it has been a while since I was able to post anything. Not much to post since work has just consumed me except for the occasional family outing or video game break (I call it, "me time"). On my way to my dad's 60th birthday party, I was working on the ferry. I took a break and took drawing requests from my wife. One was "How do you feel?" This is a cleaned up version of that drawn response. Only because I can't get my head out of work to think of anything better. 3 more weeks and I'll be back to my normal work schedule...then it'll be time for some UW 3D design classes.

3 comments:

  1. Actually, I asked you what you would most like to be doing at that moment, but I will chalk your mistake up to sleep deprivation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, look at Tuck. I'm surprised you didn't draw him peeing on your beanbag chair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at the look on Tuck's face...he's thinking about peeeing on Liam..

    ReplyDelete